Bulk Bag Filling
TBMA offers a modular range of Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC) filling systems which range from a basic unit which can have options added, to a fully automated system for filling and weighing bulk bags at a capacity of up to seventy (70) bags per hour for bags with individual weights between 500kg and 2000kg.
TBMA have adopted a simple concept that utilises the principles of hanging, stretching and vibrating the bulk bag during the filling cycle to eliminate unstable, poorly filled and unstackable bags.
With features such as:
- Pneumatically operated bag loop retainers
- Double walled filling head with aspiration connection
- Inflatable bag spout with clamping ring
- An inflation system for the bag and liner
- Suspended three (3) point load cell weighing system
- Conical vibrating support table
- Rotating suspension bag support frame
Systems can be supplied with a pallet loader and feed-drive out shuttle loader, filled bag motorised take away conveyor and all weighing mechanisms Weights and Measures certified.